MaskDepot® face masks certifications
MaskDepot® masks are approved for COVID-19 protection
Details about MaskDepot® face masks:
- They are "COVID-19 APPROVED" certified by an independent test laboratory, according to European Standard CWA 17553:2020
- Have a similar filtration efficiency to medical masks (details below)
- Tests show that filtration efficiency remains the same after 10 washes at 60°C
Filtration Efficiency > 99% for 3 micron particles
MaskDepot® community face coverings are manufactured according to European CWA 17553:2020 regulations and have been tested by an independent lab according to the following standards:
- ISO 9237(1995) Determination of air permeability. Click here to download the air permeability test results.
- EN ISO 16890-2(2016) Filter Efficiency. Click here to download the Filter Efficiency test results after 10 washes.
- ISO 6330(2000) + A1(2008), ISO 6330(2012) Washing and drying
Independent lab test report shows that MaskDepot® masks have 99% filtering efficiency for particles as small as 3 microns.
"Infection control guidelines have stated that most respiratory infections are transmitted by respiratory droplets—ie, particles larger than 5–10 microns in size." Source
Independent lab test report shows that MaskDepot® masks maintain their 99% filtering efficiency after 10 washing cycles at 60 degrees Celsius.
For your safety and comfort our masks are built with certified OEKO-TEX® materials
Materials used for manufacturing MaskDepot® masks and their certifications:
- HP Stitch CMYK Colors have ECO PASSPORT certification from OEKO-TEX®
- Outer 100% Polyester layer and Inner high breathability 100% Polyester layers have STANDARD 100 certification from OEKO-TEX®
- Intermediate Melt Blown Polypropylene 25g/sqm filtering layer has Bacterial Filtration Efficiency > 99% test result from an independent accredited lab
- Metal nose bridge is certified as medical product by an independent accredited lab